Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Age is NOT just a number

As I grow along the years, naturally I stopped partying, stopped having suppers, stopped hanging out till wee hours and of course, stopped going for Countdown parties.

Okay I sound like a bore now dont I.. haha but I am so sure some of you will understand what I mean. I really dread the traffic, the human jam, the commotion and pretty much everything.

So this new year's eve was spent quietly at home.. I scribbled some new year resolutions on paper. Made myself a nice dinner. Watched YouTube clips. Not bad at all.

My other half is on his way back from Johannesburg right now. So no countdown together this year. Last year was fabulous, we countdown together with a champagne toast in Paris. And a cheese platter with melons and prosciutto.


No comments:

Post a Comment